chipotle

Another Food Poisoning Case Shutters a Chipotle Restaurant

A Chipotle restaurant in Virginia had to shut its doors temporarily in July of 2017 due to customers’ reports of diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach pains after eating there. For Chipotle, cases of alleged food poisoning reaching the news is nothing new. In 2015, the fast casual burrito vendor faced numerous food poisoning cases at locations across the nation, including E.Coli, Norovirus, and Salmonella. With each outbreak, Chipotle saw its stock prices fall.
Continue Reading »
  • Newland & Newland LLP, Attorneys, Arlington Heights, IL
  • Lawyer.com