Illinois Unpaid Workers' Compensation Benefits Attorneys
Lake County - McHenry County - Cook County - DuPage County - Kane County
Medical bills, lost wages and providing for a family can weigh heavily on an injured worker's mind. Even after filing for workers' compensation, medical bills not getting paid or benefit checks not received on time put additional stress on disabled workers and their families. Finding help from a qualified and experienced worker's compensation lawyer can make a big difference in the your life.
The Illinois law firm of Newland & Newland, LLP provides fifty years of combined experience when resolving your unpaid workers' comp issue. Workers struggling to get back on track following a workplace accident, and those who seek compensation for a personal injury count on our skilled representation. If you are facing unpaid benefits or an unpaid settlement claim following an injury, contact one of our law offices in Arlington Heights, Libertyville, Crystal Lake, Waukegan or Chicago.
Payment of Workers Comp Benefits
Workers' compensation coverage provides workers with benefits for work-related injury accidents or diseases:
- Medical Benefits - benefits covering surgeries, medical care and physical therapy related to their injuries
- Disfigurement Benefits - benefits paid to workers disfigured in an injury accident
- Temporary Partial Disability (TPD) - benefits paid to an employee recovering from an injury away from work
- Temporary Total Disability (TTD) - benefits paid to an injured worker back at work for lower pay in a different position
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) - benefits paid to a permanently disabled employee who can still work
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD) - benefits paid to a disabled worker permanently unable to work
- Vocational Rehabilitation - benefit to educate an injured worker for employment in different job
Workplace injuries from herniated discs and carpal tunnel syndrome to heart attacks and burn injuries entitle employees to receive timely benefit payments to cover their medical expenses and other bills. While no one wants to sue their employer, our workers' comp benefits lawyers can help ensure you receive the medical care you deserve, understand wage differentials and handle unpaid workers' compensation claims.
We're One of You. Contact Us For Help Today.
As experienced workers' comp attorneys, we guide you through your workers' compensation claim, offering input and advice without a lot of technical talk. Contact us to schedule your free initial consultation. We stand by you at every step with constant updates on the progress of insurance benefits or payment problems.