The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Personal Injury/ Medical Malpractice /Food Poisoning Blog
- Lyft Sued by Widow for $1 Million in Wrongful Death Car Accident
- Why Summer is the Most Dangerous Time of Year for New Drivers
- Newlyweds Sue Hospital for Medical Malpractice Over Sick Daughter
- Can a HIPAA Violation Lead to a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit?
- 77 People Stricken with Salmonella After Eating Caito Melons
- Cyclospora Outbreak Linked to McDonald’s Salads
- What is Informed Consent?
- What Kinds of Injuries can My Child Suffer During Birth?
Bankruptcy/ Foreclosure/ Loan Modification Blog
- Chicago Residents Sue the City After Being Forced into Bankruptcy
- What am I Obligated to Tell Employees About Upcoming Bankruptcy?
- Newland & Newland, LLP Wins Prestigious BBB Accreditation Award
- New York City Taxi Medallions Up for Auction Following Drivers’ Bankruptcies
- Why Child Support Payments are Not Subject to the Automatic Stay
- Bertucci’s Plans to File for Bankruptcy
- Keeping Yourself Accountable as You Recover from Bankruptcy
- Should We Tell Our Kids We are Filing for Bankruptcy?