The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Personal Injury/ Medical Malpractice /Food Poisoning Blog
- What is the Medical Standard of Care in Illinois and Why Does it Matter for My Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can a Doctor be Sued for Over-Treatment?
- Cooler Weather and Winter Slip and Falls: Who is Liable?
- Allergic Reaction at Fast Food Chain Leads to Death
- How to Recognize a Neck Injury After a Car Accident
- Do You Have a Winning Slip and Fall Case?
- Why a Living Will is More Important Than a Regular Will
- Three Signs of a Herniated Disk From a Car Accident
Bankruptcy/ Foreclosure/ Loan Modification Blog
- Know the Right Time to File Bankruptcy to Regain Financial Losses
- Increase Bankruptcy Among Elderly is Becoming a Social Issue
- How can I Stop the IRS From Garnishing My Wages?
- Can Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Help My Struggling Business?
- Chicago Residents Sue the City After Being Forced into Bankruptcy
- What am I Obligated to Tell Employees About Upcoming Bankruptcy?
- Newland & Newland, LLP Wins Prestigious BBB Accreditation Award
- New York City Taxi Medallions Up for Auction Following Drivers’ Bankruptcies